for large-scale farmers.
more than a +1000 members in Europe.
Paul, farmer, has been seeding his rapeseed with regenerative, direct-seeding method. He has been an Agroleague member for two years now.
Etienne, an AgroLeague agronomic engineer, studies the soil structure during a farm visit to assess fertility.
Aude, AgroLeague farmer for a year, standing in no-till seeded alfalfa. A crop we recommend for its nitrogen capture abilities.
Agroleague in a year
farmers improving their production system
100% independent technical advisory
- General agronomist advisory is skewed toward advising for more tilling and chemical usage
- Agroleague agronomists provide hands-on technical advice to improve farmers margins
- We built a network of local independent experts, close to our members and specialized in regenerative methods
Making soil and plant analysis a decision-making tool
- Analysis are key in measuring the nutriment imbalances, but are hard to comprehend for most farmers
- Agroleague partners with international labs to provide state-of-the-art analysis, and cater them to the specific needs of each farmer
- Lab reports are analyzed by our team to design actionable insights to minimize risks and increase margin and productivity
On-farm training to accelerate transformation.
- Farm visits are fostering information exchange within the community, reassuring least-mature farmers into their regenerative journey
- AgroLeague agronomists share recent scientific research and personal experience with the farmers to motivate their decisions
- Farmers are provided with actionable insights for their crops strategy and can share their own successes and challenges
Farmers have joined our League